1. Drafting is a personalised subject: Every person has different skill set and style of drafting and further every situation is different from the other. Facts of the situation, circumstances and peculiarities of the issue differ from one case to the other. Therefore, there cannot be single document which can be fit into every situation and provide exact solution to you. Due to very nature of this, the content of the document you have purchased may not be in accordance with your expectations in spite of the fact that the index and purpose has been appropriately defined for each of the document listed for sale. The sole purpose is to reduce your burden and not to even claim or provide you 100% solution every time. So you may sometimes, need to amend the document purchased from us by using extra labour more than expected by you due to aforesaid reasons in order to suit to your requirements.
2. Document As Is Where Basis: Our primary motto is to keep all documents accurate, current and up-to-date and reduce your drafting efforts. However, please appreciate that sometime due to dynamic environment; rules, procedures and legal provisions sometimes change very frequently than expected and therefore we cannot guarantee that all of the information/documents on our website is completely up-date and accurate. So we advise you to go through the laws applicable and then use the product you have purchased from us. Secondly we also expect from a professional to put some efforts before putting the draft document in use and make a draft suitable as per his/her understanding, circumstances and peculiarities of the given situation.
3. Documents & Their Usage: You understand that your purchase, download, and/or- use of a form document is neither legal advice nor the practice of law, and that each document, any applicable instructions or guidance may not be exactly customized to your particular needs. Secondly if the situation before you is very complex then we advise you to get the same done by your advisors only. The idea is just to lessen your burden (not to provide you 100% solution for every circumstances and situations).
5. Reuse & Reselling of Documents: The license is granted to you to reuse the document for the same business. You can reuse the document within the same business for n number of times. However, you cannot use the document for any other business. Further the document(s) you purchase or download may only be used for your personal or business use or used by you in connection with your client and may not be sold or redistributed, with or without consideration, without obtaining our express written consent. Re-selling of the document, with or without any modification, is not permitted at all. Further you cannot give or pass on this document (with or without consideration) to any other person without obtaining our written consent. Further online sale of these documents is specifically prohibited under any circumstances.
6. Jurisdiction, Custom & Practice: The practice of law sometime different from state to other state. Like one Honourable Court exercising jurisdiction in one state can demand a document in a particular language or format. However the other Honourable Court may not so demand therefore user may find it less useful. Please also note that sometimes, clauses, provisions, custom and practices differ from one jurisdiction to other jurisdiction, and may be subject to interpretation by different authorities/courts. Furthermore, the legal information contained on the site and any applications is not legal or financial advice and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. Therefore, if you need legal or financial advice for your specific problem, or if your specific problem is too complex to be addressed by our solutions, you should consult a professional like lawyer or chartered accountant rather than using our documents.
7. Right to Refuse: We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and to cancel user access at any time for any justifiable and reasonable cause.
8. Trade Marks, Logo & Ownership: This site is owned and operated by the Onclick. Therefore except as expressly provided in theses terms and conditions, all logo, all images and text, graphics, information, applications, sound, video and button icons (hereinafter referred as Intellectual Property) are owned either by Onclick or by our respective partners like bankers, payment gateways, service providers etc (hereinafter referred as Trade Partners). Therefore all right, title and interest in and to the Intellectual Property provided on this site and applications, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds and images are owned either by Onclick or by our Trade Partners. Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, none of the Intellectual Property may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted or distributed in any way and nothing on this site or on any applications shall be construed to confer any license to you of any intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by us.
9. Copyrights, Ownership & Compliance: Onclick owns all contents contained in this site, including without limitation computer code and the information, materials, text, graphics, site design, and the selection, assembly and arrangement of those items ("Content"). The Content is protected by copyright laws of the India and other countries, and you may not use it for any commercial purpose or copy, distribute, display, modify, reproduce, perform, publish, post, or reverse engineer any content, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Onclick. Your use of the service and the site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark and other intellectual property ownership. When using the Site you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others including us and agree to use the documents in the manner as permitted herein. We also respect the intellectual property rights of others and therefore, at all times, governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark and other intellectual property ownership. If you have any concern regarding this, please let us know immediately so that we can resolve your concern at the earliest. We also have right to remove any document content, article or materials that have infringed our intellectual property rights or intellectual property rights of a third party or that violate intellectual property rights generally. Our policy is to remove such infringing content or materials or documents and investigate such allegations immediately.
10. Inappropriate Content: When accessing the site, any applications, you agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that:
(i) is libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive or threatening;
(ii) advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or foreign law or regulation; or
(iii) For any other justifiable reason;
11. Links to Third Party Sites. Third party sites or their content may appear on Site. Further services and goods offered by third party may be advertised on our Site and the representation made by third party regarding services and goods provide by them are governed by the terms and conditions of third party website. Please understand that the www.draftmydocument.com has no control over the content or information or any products or services offered at Third Party Website. We are not responsible for and do not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services or use of any Third Party Site or any website accessed from a Third Party Site or any changes or updates to such sites. Further providing such link also do not imply that we are affiliated or associated with them in any way. You agree that we are not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a Third Party Website.
12. Virus Protection etc: It is your responsibility to protect your system from such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other destructive items.
13. Use or Submission Prohibited under given circumstances: You agree that you will not submit any content that:
a. Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
b. Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
c. Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems.
d. Breaching any applicable laws;
e. Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
f. Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site.
g. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
h. is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
i. infringes anyone’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
j. contains any computer virus, worms, or other potentially damaging computer programs or files;
14. Website for Adult Use Only: The Site, Applications, products and services are intended for use only by adults.
16. Delay Beyond Control: The Company is not responsible for delays or failure to perform due to causes beyond its reasonable control. The Company shall be excused to the extent that performance is rendered impossible by strike, fire, flood, governmental acts or orders or restrictions, change in law or laws restrictions, failure of suppliers, war, terrorism or any other reason where failure to perform is beyond the reasonable control of and is not caused by the negligence of the Company.
17. No Warranties: The idea behind the site is assist the professional in an innovative way and to save their drafting time by providing a base document. The reason of launching the site is make available quality documents to the young professionals (even at a remote area) so that they can serve their clientele in a better way. This site is intended to provide helpful and informative material on the subjects addressed. We never claim that our products are suited 100% to the given circumstances rather we expect to put efforts before using the documents. You understand and agree that your use of this site and any service or any kind of information which is made available and provided to you shall be at your own risk. To make sure that information or suggestions on this site fit your particular circumstances, you should consult with an appropriate professional before taking action based on any suggestions or information on this site. Information and products offered through this Site are provided "as is" and without any express or implied warranty or representation of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Www.draftmydocument.com makes no representation concerning, nor does it warrant or guaranty the correctness, comprehensiveness, completeness, accuracy, timeliness, merchantability, title or fitness for any particular use or purpose of any information, products, or services offered by www.draftmydocument.com.In no event will www.draftmydocument.com shall be liable to any party for any damages of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, for any use of this Site or any linked site including, without limitation, lost profits, loss of use, business interruption, loss of programs or other data, or failure to achieve any particular result, whether in an action based on contract, negligence, other tort, or strict liability. Interactive and informative tools are made available to you for your convenience, independency, and personal use. We make no representations concerning, and do not guarantee, their accuracy or their applicability to your circumstances.
We never intend to give you impression or warranty that:
i. Our products or service provide you 100% solution to your problems (rather we expect a professional to put some serious efforts in order to make a document in line with the given circumstances;
(ii) The site, applications, products or service will be available on an interrupted, timely secure or error free. (Sometimes due to reasons beyond our control, delay or error may happen)
(iii) Every document/information purchased from our site will fulfil your expectations (Please note that drafting is very personalised and every person has own style of drafting so sometime you may not get the shape or language of the documents in line with your expectations);